System of training: PADI
Level of training: Technical diving
The course Tec Trimix Diver is designed for the extreme divers diving on trimix – the mix of oxygen, helium and nitrogen.
This kind of diving requires demonstrating your possible abilities. The requirements are very high but if you had a good mind to do it, if you take this risk, responsibility and necessity of serious expenses of time and funds, be sure that technical diving will award you for all.
The course allows to increase the diving depth for the divers who had already passed training and have a qualification committing technical decompression dives deeper than 50 meters using air, enriched air and an oxygen. Diving on trimix approaches you to the bounds of techno diving – to the maximum permitted depths using modern technologies.
- planning and committing at least five trimix decompression dives using different trimix mixtures;
- use of the programs and procedures for planning technical dives;
- commitment of training dives to the depths of 75 meters;
- selection of mixtures, deep trimix dives;
- handling with 3 or 4 decompression cylinders;
- decompression models, full facial masks and multi gaseous computers are learnt;
- the order of actions in emergencies. .
The terms of enrolling in the course Tec Trimix:
- a certificate PADI Rescue Diver (or its equivalent issued by another teaching organization);
- a certificate PADI Tec 50 or Tec Trimix 65 a PADI (or its equivalent issued by another teaching organization);
- age at least 18 years;
- at least 150 logged dives;
- availability of the doctor’s permit (presence of a signed medical form).
The course is designed for the divers of the level PADI Tec 50 and PADI Tec Trimix 65.