System of training: PADI
Level of training: Specializations
You can see lots of interesting things under water. A diver must learn how to plan and make multilevel dives in order to prolong his underwater journey. It can be done within the special PADI Multilevel Diver course. The course will allow you to perform multilevel dives. You will learn to use new equipment and acquire a practical experience and additional knowledge.
- planning, organization, implementation, technology of multilevel dives and complexities and danger connected with it;
- definition and advantages of multilevel diving;
- methods of calculating multilevel dives (the “wheel” and dive computer);
- the review of symptoms of decompression disease;
- aviation flights after diving;
- rules and guidelines for multilevel diving with the “Wheel” and dive computer;
- use and maintenance of dive computer.
The program of the special course includes 2 dives in the open water which can be performed during one day.
How to take a course?
12 years and older divers having a PADI Open Water Diver certificate, (Junior Open Water Diver course ) or its equivalent.
The result of this course is a permit to perform multilevel dives and claim the title of Master Scuba Diver PADI in case of availability of the certificates on any other four specialties.