System of training: PADI
Level of training: Specializations
Specialization Night Diver.
According to the PADI the night dives are considered to be the ones performed since sunset till sunrise. Accordingly you needn’t wait for a late night to perform a fascinating dive.
Night underwater world is very different from the day, night diving skills will help you to see such underwater inhabitants which cannot be seen during a day time. Technique of night diving is significantly different from daytime technique, mainly due to the lack of general illumination. Even well-examined place for diving seems a new and unknown one at night.
The theoretical part of the course covers:
- planning, organization, implementation, technology, potential problems and hazards of night diving;
- terms of buoyancy control, navigation and communication;
- using underwater lights and a partnership system;
- the problem of disorientation and emergency events;
- the overview of night underwater fauna.
Within the special course the divers perform 3 night dives in the open water learning planning and performing the dives in the dark.
How to take a course?
The students who are 12 years old and with a PADI certificate (Junior Open Water Diver) or its equivalent are accepted in the course.