System of training: PADI
Level of training: Specializations
PADI Underwater Naturalist (an underwater naturalist). This course is good for those who are interested in underwater flora and fauna. The course of underwater naturalist does not have any practical application but undoubtedly will be interesting for those who want to know more about representatives of underwater flora and fauna. The warm seas are the best place to get this specialization where you will be able to enjoy the beauty and magnificence of coral reefs in full measure.
During diving the divers familiarize with a variety of underwater world and learn to treat it with a due care.
- Planning, organization, technique and technology of diving to explore the underwater flora and fauna, as well as the complexity and risk associated with this occupation.
- Overview of the main groups of aquatic plants and animals (kingdoms and types)
- The actual information concerning the myths of potentially hostile underwater environment.
- Review of life underwater communities and their interaction.
- Careful attitude to the underwater world.
- Diving to protect the inhabitants of the underwater bottom and to minimize the harm caused to them.
The terms of enrolling in the course Underwater Naturalist:
The divers who are 10 years old and older certified not less than PADI Open Water Diver or its equivalent are invited to the course.