System of training: PADI
Level of training: Specializations
Underwater Photographer PADI is the course which will introduce the world of underwater photography to you, it will help to improve your knowledge, abilities and skills required for getting qualitative results during the first dives with a camera. You will learn to use the equipment for underwater photography in a correct way, to prepare your photosystem for diving, you will learn basic methods of underwater photography. You mustn’t be a professional photographer if you want to take a course. You will be taught to make good pictures under water during the process of learning the program Underwater Photographer.
From this course you will learn:
- peculiarities underwater photography;
- how to choose the plot and build a composition;
- three principles of making tremendous underwater photographs;
- advanced methods of photography;
- to choose required equipment and its maintenance;
- methods and technique of underwater photography.
The program of the course provides for 2 dives in the open water which can be performed during 1 day.
The terms of enrolling in the course Underwater Photographer:
If you are a PADI Open Water Diver (Junior Open Water Diver) who is at least 12 years old you can enroll in this course.