System of training: PADI
Level of training: Technical diving
The course PADI Tec Trimix 65 offers all advantages of trimix to the technical divers, getting sufficient qualification to perform decompression dives with some stops and use nitrox and oxygen for accelerated decompression and also trimix with 18% and more oxygen content
Technical divers can dive to the maximum depth of 65 meters. This course is designed for the divers of the level Tec. The course Tec Trimix 65 allows to increase the depth of the dives by using trimix (a mixture of helium, oxygen and nitrogen).
- planning and carrying at least five trimix decompression dives using various trimix blends;
- the programs for planning technical dives are used;
- committing training dives to depths of up to 65 meters;
- the following topics are learnt: deep trimix dives, procedures of planning;
- selecting a mix, argon inflation systems, handling three or four decompression cylinders, decompression models, full facial masks and multi gaseous computers;
- the order of emergency procedures.
The terms of enrolling in the course Tec 65:
- to have PADI Rescue Diver certificate (or a similar one issued by another teaching organization);
- to have PADI Tec 50 certificate (or a similar one issued by another teaching organization);
- to be not younger than 18;
- to have not less than 100 registered dives;
- to have doctor’s permit (to have a medical statement signed by a physician).